Thank you for visiting OnTheGoCare.com. We understand that privacy online is important to users of our site. This statement governs our privacy policies with respect to those users of the site.
Information Automatically Collected
Your browser will automatically send us information such as the:
- Internet domain through which you access the Internet (e.g., yourServiceProvider.com if you use a commercial Internet service provider, or yourSchool.edu if you use an Internet account from your school);
- Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using;
- type of browser software and operating system you are using;
- date and time you access our site; and
- the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
- We will not use this information to identify individuals, except for site security or law enforcement purposes.
- We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
- We may keep the collected information for an unlimited period of time.
Other Information Collected
If you choose to identify yourself (or otherwise provide us with personal information) when you use our online forms:
- If you request information, services, or assistance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties that (in our judgment) are appropriate in order to fulfill your request. If, when you provide us with such information, you specify that you do not want us to disclose the information to third parties, we will honor your request. Note, however, that if you do not provide such information, it may be impossible for us to refer, respond to or fulfill your request.
- If your communication relates to a law enforcement matter, we may disclose the information to law enforcement agencies that we deem appropriate.
Our site contains links to other web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another web site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
Additionally, third-party widgets such as YouTube may install cookies depending on their configuration. You are not required to accept any cookies to use this site.
Summit Health Mobile Apps
We collect your app use patterns and mobile device specifications. We aggregate all use and phone specific data so we can analyze how people are using the app and use this information to guide changes for a better user experience. We do not collect nor can we drill down on data on the individual level.